WordPress Event plugin WordPress can be used with any WordPress theme. It is easy to set up and customize, without any programming skills.
This plugin allows event organizers to display their event listings in a visually appealing way that grabs attention. It also offers outstanding features that optimize the user’s experience, including an advanced event search filter and AJAX filter, simple or full calendar, slide.
- Single Event View Customers are immediately impressed by the beautiful view of a single event. This page provides detailed information about the event title, organizer name, date, venue, and location, as well as a brief description.
- Event Listing Layouts We offer a variety of layout options for event listing layouts to help improve user experience. We offer 2 options:
– Event listing box layoutThis layout will allow you to showcase your events with a large picture that makes them attractive.
– Event listing line layoutEvent listing is displayed chronologically when visitors select the event listing line layout. Customers can also choose to display event listings with or without sidebar.
- Advanced Form Customers can filter events by category, start date, and end date with our advanced search tool in just a few clicks. The calendar attachment in the “start date” field and “end date” field makes it easier to find events that meet customers’ requirements.
- AJAX Filter AJAX Filter provides better experience when searching for events. It allows you to find events that meet your needs without having to reload the page.
- User-Friendly Dashboard Interface for Administrators Our admin dashboard interface is so easy to use that you don’t need any coding skills. You can create, edit or delete any event in a matter of minutes.
- Add Event Category to Admin Dashboard Admin Dashboard allows you to add unlimited categories, such as music, sport, clubs, dance, etc. and assign events to those categories. Customers can click on any category to see all events that have been assigned to it.
- Single Calendar or Full Calendar There are 2 options available for calendar selection:
– One Calendar You can see the days that events are taking place in one calendar. You can also click on an event to see the listing for that day.
– Calendar – Complete: The full calendar allows you to see the days that events are taking place. However, you don’t have to click on any particular day to see all events on that specific day. This full calendar interface displays all events.
- Documentation: https://ovatheme.gitbook.io/fullevent/